|Dorothy Bishagenda is an Associate Partner in Birungyi Barata and Associates. She joined the firm in October 2009 having completed her studies.
Dorothy holds a Master of Laws degree from the University of London (2015) specializing in corporate finance and governance, tax law and environmental law and UN human rights. She holds a postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre (LDC) and a Law Degree from the Faculty of Law at Makerere University.
Dorothy has over the years handled various court cases and has also been charged with work related to company law, debt collection, land law, labour law, tax law, drafting of contracts, contract negotiations, research assignments, company secretarial work, election petitions and ADR mediation and arbitration.
- Civil litigation
- Tax, Banking and Finance, Corporate
- Commercial law.
- LLB, Makerere University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, LDC -Kampala
- LLM, from the University of London.
- Ugandan Association of Women Lawyers FIDA
- Uganda, The Uganda Law Society
- The East Africa Law Society