|Belinda joined the firm in 2009 and practices in Taxation, Corporate and Commercial, Energy and Natural Resources Law, Construction Law, Litigation and Arbitration. She has also participated in many consultancies by the firm including drafting laws and legislations.
Belinda completed ICSA and acts as a company secretary for some of the firm’s clients. She also recently was enrolled as an Arbitrator for the Centre of Arbitration and Dispute Resolution in Uganda and is an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Belinda attended Makerere University where she graduated LLB (Hons). She went on to get an LLM (Hons) in International Energy and Natural Resources Law from Queen Mary University of London.
- Corporate and Commercial
- Energy and Natural Resources Law
- Construction Law, Litigation and Arbitration
- LLB, Makerere University
- LLM,Queen Mary University of London
- Dip. Legal Practice
- Cert. ICSA, CiArb
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Center of Arbitration and Dispute Resolution in Uganda